"djSampler" turns your device into a sampler for professional composers, musicians and DJs. Just record a single sound / voice / special effect "note: LA" or "note: A" using the djSampler recording button (to record a sound, the software uses the internal microphone of the device) or import the sound into the device through synchronization (using the iTunes software for Mac or PC) or using copy / paste using the technology "iTunes File Sharing".
After importing the single sound, djSampler will create for you the whole scale of sounds and assign them to the 8 octaves djSampler keyboard; at which point you can play your instrument live or entertain your friends with a scale of special effects.
The software is able to read the common audio files (WAV, MP3, CAF, M4A, etc...) so you can create your own sound (you only need one audio file) using standard wave editor for Mac or PC, djSampler will create automatically the entire musical instrument.
You can also import a song from the iTunes library to the device and by controlling "SAMPLE START POSITION" You can select a sound by extracting it from the song you have imported: djSampler will automatically create the complete musical instrument for You.
With djSampler you can record or manually create the sound you want and you can transform your device into any musical instrument you want !
- Import a sound and djSampler will automatically generate the instruments (8 octaves)
- Storing infinite sounds using the archive of sound "Samples Archive" of djSampler
- Double keyboard to play live (24 + 24 keys)
- Control for increase / decrease the keyboard octave (usable in real time, independent for each keyboard)
- "Bender" control to change the sound in real time
- "Sample Start Position" control:
you can remove the initial part of a sample (for example the silence) by specifying the play start position for the sample (CUT FEATURE)
- "Sustain Pedal" control
- Multi voices keyboard (up to 96 voices)
- Default "GRAND PIANO" sample
- "Recording" for musical patterns during live performances:
start the recording and djSampler will record an audio file containing the music played with the keyboard + the external audio recorded by the devices microphone (when the recording is stopped, You can listen the live performance recorded simply by pressing a keyboard key... You can press all the keyboard buttons to listen the recorded audio at 96 different speeds or using the bender control to modify the audios speed in relatime)
New djSamples FREE samples community is available at URL: http://www.ngcybit.it/iTunesApp/djsampler/djsampler-samples-collection.html
Download Your samples here.